This month Microsoft Australia are flying in some of their US-based Developers and Evangelists, and we're fortunate enough that they're taking over SydJS this month on our Showcase.
When they're not travelling around the other side of the globe, Microsoft's Developer Evangelists can be found:
· Presenting/Training development topics for customers
· Working with User Groups to ensure they get great support from Microsoft
· Writing sample code for customers
· Working with local influencers — such as MVPs and RDs — to ensure they have what they need to be great customer evangelists
· Organizing and managing local developer events such as DevDays, and
· Collecting Developer feedback on all things related to software development on the Microsoft platform
Come watch them in action and see if you have what it takes!
One Function to Rule Them All: GraphQL on top of Serverless
by Brian Holt
Two technologies I've been fascinated with are GraphQL and serverless. While two totally separate ideas, they marry together nicely.
Come chat with me as I walk you through what each of these technologies are, why you'd want to use them, and how they can play well together.